Gindarassabum v. Churchill
Gin Gin – cigars and finger food
That is how we are starting off the first highlight of the year in the Stollen 1930 on Friday, April 21st 2017.
Here it comes again, our Gindarassabum (gin, fun and loud music) is once again on the programme and this year, combined with the Winston Churchill Night, we can deliver a unique experience for you.
All of this is waiting for you during the evening (exact programme will follow);
- Welcome from Robert, gin Pope and gin Master
- Gin tasting and current trends, what is coming next, what is new on the market
- Apart from tonic, what else can be mixed with gin?
- Tapas from the new dishes that are now available and new types of meat, served as finger food
- Davidoff cigars as accompaniment to gin and their effect by Werner Rampetsreiter, Davidoff Cigars enjoyment envoy
NB: very limited number of participants, a reservation in good time is therefore recommended.
Price EUR 88,00 per person
(aperitif + gin tasting + Davidoff cigars with gin + unique experience + finger food including drinks + Stollen water until 10.30pm)
Special additional offer for all visitors to the Gindarassabum:
Those who would like to stay overnight in our freshly-renovated cosy rooms in the Boutique Hotel Träumerei #8 can take advantage of our special price, in combination with the event:
Overnight stay in a double room for 2 people - EURO 150,00 or
Overnight stay in a single room - EURO 79,00
Quoted prices include our gourmet breakfast until 11am, local tax of €1,60 per person/per night to be added.
A reservation in good time is absolutely necessary here as well!
We look forward to many of you coming along
Richard Hirschhuber with the Stollen 1930 crew and the guest enchanters
Queries and reservations for the Gindarassabum by e-mail to; email@example.com or by phone at; +43(0)5372/62138